Snow Queens Palace Is Finished



I had a change of plans last week, so I didn't manage to take any pictures of the pirate ships I mentioned earlier. Instead I worked on my Snow Queen's Ice Palace, and I'm very happy to say I finished it today. I've just taken the first round of pictures and couldn't wait to let you know it was done. So here's the first one of the Queen in her bedroom. I hope you'll come back later this weekend to see some more pictures on it's own blog page and to watch the new video.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. I saw one very similar on Playmofriends last year - well done though it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma it is so beautifull !!! Could you please tell me what collours are you using? I was wondering if I can also try with my Playmobil collection.

    ReplyDelete