Harrods Is Finished

Well here are the pictures of Harrods at last and I've had a lot of trouble trying to take them. The weather is turning here and I've had to dodge showers to try and take photos over the last few days.

As I've said I got the idea to create Harrods from the colour scheme I used on Claridges which turned out so nice I just had to expand the building. Adding a food hall and a ladies and gentleman's department to the original restaurant I've created this larger building. I've built a central spiral staircase to give a grand feeling to the store in keeping with the stunning original building. To this I've added a large skylight in the dinning room so the staircase can be viewed from above as well as being an attractive feature in the room. I also decided not to fix the large Harrods sign to the roof that way it can turn around to face the viewer.

















































    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Emma! This is really beautiful, as is everything you do with playmobil. I know you're probably busy, and I know you posted this a long time ago, but I was wondering if you could tell us all HOW YOU DO ALL THIS AMAZING STUFF! I love playmobil and I love to build houses for them, but I've only ever done it with cardboard, and I really want to do these kinds of things. Please tell me how you do it, so I can make things like this, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! A dream!

    ReplyDelete