Fortnum & Mason

This building was a special request by Santi who had asked me to see if I could recreate a building he had seen on the internet. Keeping to the original style corner building I added my own touches here and there to create a large department store which I have named Fortnum & Mason after the high class store in London.

Starting in the attic it has a photographers and artist studio, then a ladies and gentlemans outfitters, a luxury food hall and on the ground floor a florists and a wine merchants.

Flicker Album




































I must say a big thank you to the original building designer who has done an amazing job on their version. I will admit they have done a much better job on the building than I managed but I hope they will not mind my copying their work. Bravo!!

This is the original photo I was sent next to mine.



    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 comments:

  1. wow, its beautiful ! Ana Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. impressive and beautiful, u inspire me to try and customize my playmobil!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschönes Gebäude

    ReplyDelete